Welcome to Help A Friend Club Toowoomba Inc.
Help A Friend Club Toowoomba Inc (HAFC) is a self-funded, registered charity, not-for-profit, benevolent, incorporated association.
Since 1979, HAFC has been helping those in need in the Toowoomba community. We operate today as we have for over thirty years, offering accommodation and support to those at risk of homelessness.
Over the years many people, each with their own story, have been supported by our organisation. Homelessness and its many causes does not discriminate and HAFC operates to assist people who have become marginalised in their own society. Our accommodation model has allowed us to support a diverse group of people.
We offer both short and long-term accommodation.
As the need for affordable accommodation continues to grow, we are always looking for new opportunities to service our community.
Our offices are located at our main residential facility at 80 Anzac Avenue, Toowoomba.
Aims of the Association
- To provide affordable accommodation while maintaining a safe, stable and clean environment.
- To provide ethical services and standards to our clients and at all times to maintain professionalism.
- To be accountable and transparent to the community in all aspects of the services we offer.
- To establish and maintain accommodation and refuge for those in crisis.
- To support networking to assist individuals with housing, food, clothing and education to improve each person’s life skills.
- To help meet the needs of men, women and children who are either permanently or temporarily homeless as a result of a crisis.
- To provide aid towards the relief of poverty in the community.